Bye, Bye Bugs (especially mosquitoes).
Effective DIY Bug Spray Recipe!
Looking for an alternative to chemical infused insect repellant. While doing research I stumbled on this recipe by Jessica Healey (founder of Pronounce Skin Care & Herbal Boutique), and thought it might be worth sharing.
First, you’ll want to get your hands on a spray bottle (You can use a small 3oz travel spray bottle for the following recipe).
Second, you’ll need to locate the following ingredients. Don’t be worried by prices. Essential oils go a loooooong way, so you’ll have plenty of batches you can make from this purchase.
· 30 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
· 10 drops of Geranium Essential Oil
· 1 T Vegetable Glycerine
· Fill to (almost) the top with distilled H2O
· Shake and apply as needed
· you can also add a little Neem Oil, a natural repellent or Pure Vanilla Extract which will lengthen the protection time.
Now, you will smell great, keep the mosquitoes and other buggers at bay, and all while being healthy. Isn’t it great learning new health conscious ways to treat problems?
For more information check out: www.scratchmommy.com
ContactRegina Food For Learning
P.O. BOX 3524