About Regina Food For Learning
Regina Food For Learning (RFFL) is a non-profit organization that has served in over 37 different locations in the city in response to requests from the community. RFFL is Regina's largest child feeding program, providing services in Regina schools and neighbourhoods since 1988.
- To provide children in low-income communities with nutritious food.
- To provide children with a role model that exemplifies good eating and nutritional habits.
- To encourage children to attend school with a positive outlook for the day.
- To develop a sense of community and camaraderie.
- To raise awareness of the issue of child hunger within the larger community.
- To generate financial support and volunteers for Regina Food For Learning.