Regina Food For Learning owes its success to the countless volunteers who generously dedicate their time to feeding children in a variety of ways:
- We have 20-25 dedicated volunteers who assist with food preparation at our Core Ritchie location, including baking cookies and muffins, and assembling and packing lunches and snacks
- School staff and students pick up food each week and facilitate onsite meal preparation
- Interested community members give their time to fundraising efforts
- Our volunteer Board of Directors attend meetings and support various projects/events
- Community groups and businesses organize "volunteer days" or collect and deliver food donations
Without you, our program would not be possible!
If you would like to volunteer or join our Board of Directors, please contact us or fill out the form below.
- Food preparation typically occurs from 8:30-11:30am, Monday-Friday, September through June (excluding school holidays)
- The Board of Directors typically meets once per month on Tuesday evenings